This week on the Get More Smarter Podcast, the honest truth is that the entire Colorado Republican/conservative universe is in absolute tatters, but today we’ll focus on the disastrous launch of Heidi Ganahl’s campaign for Governor; insane conspiracy theories continue to not only influence but entirely permeate the GOP establishment in Colorado; Colorado Republicans seem to be having one hell of a time tricking anyone into running for statewide office in 2022; the Q-adjacent pillow-enthusiast, Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters, returns to Colorado, and is not yet in handcuffs for some unknown reason; and, besides the people we just named, Coloradans are quite enthusiastic and unified in their support for the safe vaccines and effective masks that can finally get us out of this goddamn pandemic if only the small minority of anti-everything death cultists would just let us.
- Republican Heidi Ganahl Announces Candidacy For Governor (CBS4 Denver, 9/14/21)
- INTERVIEW: As she enters Colorado governor’s race, Ganahl won’t say if 2020 election was fraudulent (9NEWS, 9/14/21)
- The Colorado Republican Party is Just One Big Conspiracy Now (Colorado Pols, 9/21/21)
- Colorado Republicans visit Pueblo for decision on primary election (KOAA 5, 9/17/21)
- Where are the Republican Candidates for Statewide Office? (Colorado Pols, 9/20/21)
- Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters reappears, speaks publicly at Grand Junction church (9NEWS, 9/17/21)
- Commissioners: Clerk can’t dictate what constitutes a public document (The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel, 9/21/21)
- Newsom to national Democrats: “Don’t be timid” on COVID-19 response (CBS Mornings, 9/15/21)
- Sorry, COVIDiots: Coloradans Still Support Science (Colorado Pols, 9/21/21)
- No Excuses: Get Your Free COVID-19 Rapid Tests Now (Colorado Pols, 9/22/21)
Hosts: Jason Bane | Ian Silverii
Producer: Ethan Black
Music: Breakmaster Cylinder
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts and leave us a review if you Got More Smarter. Send all angry and non-angry rants to [email protected].