This week on the Get More Smarter Podcast,
- Our main Colorado podcast competition and known logo thieves probably break campaign finance laws (or most certainly will);
- Colorado’s 8th congressional district doesn’t yet exist, but a solid Democratic candidate for it certainly does;
- Embattled Mesa County Clerk and Recorder Tina Peters is still on the lam, but she popped up to talk to MyPillow Guy Mike Lindell (with whom she most certainly is not having a torrid love affair);
- Lauren Boebert as crooked as she is shady, and she’s very, very bad at hiding it;
- Ken Buck still sucks, but not as bad as…
- The totally-not-Republican-redistricting-squad-who-are-entirely-made-up-of-washed-up-Republicans-pretending-not-to-be-Republicans;
- Speaking of Republican stupidity, they’re trying to disenfranchise the majority of Colorado voters because they’re not out of power enough.
Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts and leave us a review if you Got More Smarter. Send all angry and non-angry rants to [email protected].