This week on the Get More Smarter Podcast, the CPAC conference was a lot of things, but “conservative” wasn’t one of them. Despite absolutely no evidence of election fraud, Colorado Republicans are bringing a bunch of bills to make it harder to vote. The Colorado legislature is back in session after a COVID break. Finally, Lauren Boebert continues to embarrass Colorado on many different national stages.
- Lauren Boebert: Alt-Facts Word Salad At CPAC (Colorado Pols, 2/28/21)
- Colorado GOP Won’t Be Out-Crazied by National Republicans (Colorado Pols, 2/25/21)
- Help Wanted: Colorado GOP seeks a leader after years of election losses (Denver Post, 2/27/21)
- Investigate, Please: Boebert Reimbursement Scandal Deepens (Colorado Pols, 2/23/21)
- Boebert Deserved Even More Than $22,260 for Mileage, Says Former Campaign Manager (Colorado Pols, 2/24/21)
- Boebert Calls Bullcrap On Colorado’s Public Lands (Colorado Pols, 2/24/21)
- Boebert Ridicule Intensifies After Especially Stupid Tweet (Colorado Pols, 2/20/21)
- The Vile Inanity Of Lauren Boebert (Colorado Pols, 2/25/21)
- Ohio is first state to sue Census Bureau over delay in data (AP News, 2/25/21)
- Poll: 57% Of Colorado Republicans Win The Darwin Award (Colorado Pols, 2/26/21)
Hosts: Jason Bane | Ian Silverii
Producer: Ethan Black
Music: Breakmaster Cylinder
Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts and leave us a review if you Got More Smarter. Send all angry and non-angry rants to [email protected].