This week on the Get More Smarter Podcast, it may be 2021 but it sure FEELS like 2020??? The Boebert Report turned out to be a pretty prescient segment, Michael Bennet introduces a big big bill in the US Senate, but why? We’re still saying “WHAT THE BUCK?!” as a large portion of his congressional district wants to leave Colorado and join Wyoming, despite the lies and the spin, the economy is still suffering (but not for the reasons right wingers are telling us) and we interview Speaker of the House Alec Garnett about the status of the Colorado Legislature.
- President Biden Makes a Joke (Aaron Rupar, Twitter)
- Meet Some Of The 4,600 Colorado Republicans Who Quit The Party After The US Capitol Riot (CPR News, 1/27/21)
- How Do Republicans Solve Their Qaucus Problem? (Colorado Pols, 1/27/21)
- Does a Party Lose for Doing Too Much or Too Little? (Seth Masket, Mischiefs of Faction, 1/26/20)
- Campaign Kicks Off To Give Wyoming Weld-Sized Package (1/22/21)
- Science Messes Up GOP Talking Points (Again) (Colorado Pols, 1/25/21)
Hosts: Jason Bane | Ian Silverii
Producer: Ethan Black
Music: Breakmaster Cylinder
Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts and leave us a review if you Got More Smarter. Send all angry and non-angry rants to [email protected]moresmarter.com.