We break down the results of the 2020 Blue Wave Election in Colorado and try and figure out what the hell happened in states not named Colorado. We’re joined by Sulita Sualau & Ron Ruggiero of SEIU Local 105 to talk field work in a pandemic, Labor’s past, present and future in Colorado, and what a Biden Presidency plus a progressive trifecta in the Colorado Legislature means for workers in 2021 and beyond.
- 96: 2022 Legislative Preview (ft. Speaker Alec Garnett) February 1, 2022
- 95: Quick-Hits to End a Long Year December 22, 2021
- 94: 2022 Colorado Election Preview December 14, 2021
- 93: Boebert, Somehow, Found a New Low (ft. Sara Loflin) December 6, 2021
- 92: What the Hell Is Going on in Mesa County? (ft. Charles Ashby) November 22, 2021