This week on the Get More Smarter Podcast, could 2020’s blue wave in Colorado make 2018 look like a tiny ripple in the pond? We find our second favorite US Senator from Colorado, Cory Gardner, deep in Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump’s pockets, we find Trump taking a page from Gardner’s playbook of fake healthcare plans, and we continue to find reasons to revisit our segment What the Buck??. We interview Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser, and we say goodbye to his old boss, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, a titan of the court and yet another feather in 2020’s worst year ever cap. May her memory be a blessing.
- Colorado Senate Moves From Toss Up to Lean Democrat (Cook Political Report, 9/23/20)
- Hello Again, Blue Wave (Colorado Pols, 9/23/20)
- Cory Gardner: Sure, Let’s Confirm a New SCOTUS Nominee! (Colorado Pols, 9/21/20)
- After years of promising his own health care plan, Trump settles for rebranding rather than repealing Obamacare (The Washington Post, 9/24/20)
- Boebert’s Democratic upbringing questioned (The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel, 9/21/20)
- In Which Ken Buck Gets to the Bottom of Antifa (Colorado Pols, 9/18/20)
This episode was recorded on Friday, September 25th before the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court.
Hosts: Jason Bane | Ian Silverii
Producer: Ethan Black
Music: Breakmaster Cylinder
Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts and leave us a review if you Got More Smarter. Send all angry and non-angry rants to [email protected].