This week on the Get More Smarter Podcast we are still getting emails from corporations and nonprofits engaging in performative email allyship. Turd Ferguson makes his debut at the Colorado Independent Ethics Commission, an initially controversial police accountability and reform bill get surprising bipartisan support in the Colorado Senate, and despite all that, the walls are clearly caving in on Colorado Republicans. Plus, our interview with Andrew Baumann, Senior Vice President of Research at Global Strategy Group (and is really the only one qualified to do any prognosticating on this podcast at all).
- 88: Map Madness! (ft. Evan Wyloge) October 7, 2021
- 87: Operation Naptime: Tina Peters Returns September 24, 2021
- 86: Heidi Ga-Not-Gonna-Be-Governor Trips Into the Race September 17, 2021
- 85: Come Home Tina Peters! September 7, 2021
- 84: Boebert’s Big Bogus Bonus Bribe August 27, 2021