This week on the Get More Smarter Podcast we are still getting emails from corporations and nonprofits engaging in performative email allyship. Turd Ferguson makes his debut at the Colorado Independent Ethics Commission, an initially controversial police accountability and reform bill get surprising bipartisan support in the Colorado Senate, and despite all that, the walls are clearly caving in on Colorado Republicans. Plus, our interview with Andrew Baumann, Senior Vice President of Research at Global Strategy Group (and is really the only one qualified to do any prognosticating on this podcast at all).
- 66: Saying No to Boebert’s No to Our Noes March 5, 2021
- 65: Impeachment 2: Trumplectric Trumpaloo February 9, 2021
- 64: Weld County, Wyoming (ft. Speaker Alec Garnett) February 2, 2021
- 63: We Tried To Warn You About Boebert January 19, 2021
- Exclusive: Rep. Jason Crow on the Capitol Mob January 12, 2021