We discuss the “free-dumb” to get coronavirus (1:04), FEMA diverts another PPE shipment and fights Ian on Twitter (10:12), Gov. Polis visits the White House with our second-favorite senator from Colorado (Cory Gardner) (15:34), What the Buck? gets an update (20:40), and Joint Budget Committee Chairwoman Rep. Daneya Esgar breaks down the budget crisis facing the state legislature because of the coronavirus pandemic (29:50).
- 66: Saying No to Boebert’s No to Our Noes March 5, 2021
- 65: Impeachment 2: Trumplectric Trumpaloo February 9, 2021
- 64: Weld County, Wyoming (ft. Speaker Alec Garnett) February 2, 2021
- 63: We Tried To Warn You About Boebert January 19, 2021
- Exclusive: Rep. Jason Crow on the Capitol Mob January 12, 2021